1. Spring is actually short for Springer Spaniel.
2. Spring isn’t just a season it’s a seasoning. It goes well on Salmon, Chicken and Groundhog.
3. Springer Spaniel is actually short for Bandit, that was his name, and he was a good boy.
4. The term Spring Chicken refers to the slowest chicken in the pen, or the one that Bandit caught.
5. Spring thaw refers to the eventual melting of the polar ice caps which will usher in the new season known as perpetual Summer.
6. Each year Spring undergoes a routine procedure called a Spring Cleaning, where, a long, flexible tube is inserted into the attic to detect any abnormalities like old dusty rocking chairs, cob-webbed portraits, ancient, rusty hinged trunks and polyps.
7. Spring weather can be unpredictable, snowing one day and sunny the next, but oh how Bandit the Springer Spaniel loved Spring.
8. Spring has sprung refers to when Bandit would get really excited.
9. After singing backup on a number of tracks, including Walk Like a Man, Big Girls Don’t Cry and Sherry, Spring is widely considered to be the fifth season.
10. Flowers grow best in Spring, especially where Bandit forever sleeps. Goodnight sweet Bandit and God’s speed.